- Multi tenancy support added to Activiti, including the Java and REST API.
- Added new event support to listen for events in the Activiti Engine, like task deleted, variable updated, process engine created and many more.
- Introduction of data object support (thanks to Lori Small and team)
- Improved Spring support with great and easy to use annotations (thanks to Josh Long)
- Added an easy way to do custom sql execution (http://www.jorambarrez.be/blog/2014/01/17/execute-custom-sql-in-activiti/)
- Improved OSGi support + added OSGi unit testing using Tinybundles
- Various fixes and improvements
We'll do additional detailed blog posts in the coming weeks to explain new functionality and features in more detail. We hope you'll the new release.
The Activiti team