- Updates to BPMN palette with support for compensation and cancel events and transaction sub processes. We also added missing signal and message event elements.
- The Activiti Designer now supports Eclipse Kepler and Luna. Let us know if you want us to support Eclipse Luna and Mars instead.
- Better handling of pools and lanes and sub processes with move and resizing. Bendpoints are moved on resize and move of containers as well.
- Messages and signals are now defined on process root level and can be selected for message and signal events.
- Internationalisation support for element labels. You can define multiple languages in the Eclipse preferences and label fields will be made available for each language.
- Lots of bug fixes.
http://www.activiti.org/designer/update (update site)